If you’re considering a chain link fence, you might wonder about the cost of a chain link fence. Installing a fence on your property is a big investment you can make in your business or home. To understand the cost of a chain link fence, we must analyze a chain link fence’s value and its add-ons.
Why Is a Chain Link Fence Worth the Cost?
Most homeowners prefer chain link fences for their value for the price.
· The cost of a chain link fence is affordable compared to the price of wood or vinyl fencing. It’s great for those on a budget or with a significant property to fence in.
· Also, chain link fences are designed of galvanized steel and are not prone to deterioration and corrosion. Should they become damaged, it’s typically easier to repair than other fencing options.
· Fortunately, chain link fences don’t need a lot of maintenance. After installation, you can periodically wash your chain link fences with water and soap to maintain their newness.
Cost Considerations for Chain Link Fences
However, some factors could boost the cost of a chain link fence.
- The Gauge: the higher the gauge number, the less steel is used. A 6 gauge is a good choice for temporary fencing. Also, 11.5 and 9 gauge are ideal for most fencing.
- Height: chain link fences vary in height. Plus, taller fences are usually installed for commercial businesses, and smaller fencing is mostly seen in residential yards.
- Coating Versatility: you can select from multiple colors like brown, black, green, and white. Most homeowners prefer a vinyl-coated chain link fence (the vinyl sealing covers the galvanized metal).
- Lastly, the fence’s length is the most significant cost increase for chain link fences. So, the more materials you require, the more you will pay.
Now that you are familiar with the value of a chain link fence and its cost considerations, you’re in a much better position to determine your purchasing decision. Contact us today to look over your options and receive a quote!
Choose Hercules Fence Northern Virginia for All of Your Fencing Needs!
Hercules Fence Northern Virginia has countless fencing options for your home and commercial property. Whether you are excited about a beautiful vinyl chain link fence or already planning out your custom wood commercial fence, we are ready to help you frame and secure your property. Hercules Fence Northern Virginia has been providing homeowners with quality fences for over 50 years. We are well equipped to meet your needs, whether they are residential or commercial. Contact us to see how a beautiful wood fence can protect your property by giving us a call at 703-551-2609 or visiting us online. To see examples of our work, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Flickr.