The housing market is slowly returning to normal…slowly. So many homeowners are finally starting to think about selling their homes. But before you call a real estate agent and put your home on the market, make sure it looks the part.
Curb appeal plays a major role in real estate. Just look at the statistics:
- 85% of homebuyers will view your home online to decide if it is worth visiting in person.
- Homebuyers make up their minds within the first 30 seconds after they first see a home.
- 10% of potential homebuyers cannot see the potential of a home.
So maybe it is time to trim those hedges, tend to your garden, and fix that dilapidated fence. The good news is that improving the curb appeal of your home will not only make it easier to sell, but could increase the value of your home by as much as 15-20%. Getting the most for your home means making sure it looks its best.
Rebuilding a Dilapidated Fence
There are more than a few reasons it is beneficial to tend to that old, dilapidated fence.
- Curb Appeal: Repairing or rebuilding an old dilapidated fence can really overhaul the curb appeal of your home. Conversely, if you ignore that old, dilapidated fence, it could detract from the appeal of your property, making it more difficult to sell.
- Home Value: A new fence is a major selling point for potential homebuyers. It will not only catch peoples’ eyes, but it will also help you get a better price for your home.
Hercules Fence of Northern Virginia
Hercules Fence has been providing professional service and quality installation for both commercial and residential fences throughout Maryland and Northern Virginia since 1955. And with over 50 years in the fence business, we know a thing or two about fences of all shapes, sizes, and materials. We can handle all of your fencing needs.
If you have any questions about our blog, “Real Estate, Curb Appeal, and your Fence,” please contact Hercules Fence of Manassas, Virginia today by calling (703)551-2609 or visiting our website. Also, check out Hercules Fence of Manassas on Facebook,Twitter, Google+ and YouTube!